The American Flock Association, established 1984.
AFA members include manufacturers of roll-to-roll coated textiles, papers, and films as well as coaters of three dimensional objects and printers of apparel decoration and graphics art products. Industry suppliers are a key sector of the membership. The AFA is affiliated with the National Textile Association, a non-profit trade organization representing over 150 textile manufacturers and industry suppliers with operations in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Our Mission Statement
The American Flock Association provides positive leadership to foster a strong flock industry in North America.
AFA will achieve that mission by pursuing these core values and objectives:
- Creating positive awareness of flock as a design and functional tool
- Leading its membership to opportunities for profitable growth
- Serving as a principal forum for scientific, regulatory, and legal matters affecting the membership
- Providing a forum for professional contact with the international flocking community
- Developing positive awareness in target markets
- Capturing a maximum of new business leads
- Achieving a regulatory burden equal to or less than related industries
- Promoting advances in fiber, adhesive and substrate technology
- Serving as the annual networking forum with international colleagues.
Steve Rosenthal – Managing Director, American Flock Association email@example.com
Click here to download our Members List
American Flock Association
6 Beacon St., Ste. 1125, Boston, MA 02108
Phone: (617) 303-6288
Fax: (617) 542-2199
Click here to download an information sheet outlining the Flock Industry Supply Chain.