The American Flock Association, established 1984.
AFA members include manufacturers of roll-to-roll coated textiles, papers, and films as well as coaters of three dimensional objects and printers of apparel decoration and graphics art products. Industry suppliers are a key sector of the membership. The AFA is affiliated with the National Council of Textile Organizations, a non-profit trade organization representing a large number of textile manufacturers and industry suppliers with operations in North America.
Our Mission Statement
The American Flock Association provides positive leadership to foster a strong flock industry in North America.
AFA will achieve that mission by pursuing these core values and objectives:
- Creating positive awareness of flock as a design and functional tool
- Leading its membership to opportunities for profitable growth
- Serving as a principal forum for scientific, regulatory, and legal matters affecting the membership
- Providing a forum for professional contact with the international flocking community
- Developing positive awareness in target markets
- Capturing a maximum of new business leads
- Achieving a regulatory burden equal to or less than related industries
- Promoting advances in fiber, adhesive and substrate technology
- Serving as the annual networking forum with international colleagues.
Steve Rosenthal – Managing Director, American Flock Association email@example.com
Click here to download our Members List
American Flock Association
469 Hospital Drive, Suite “C”, Gastonia, NC 28054
Phone: (617) 303-6288
Fax: (704) 671-2366
Click here to download an information sheet outlining the Flock Industry Supply Chain.